Friday, February 10, 2017

Episode Three Of The Old Dad's Records Podcast



I just can't stop making these podcasts! I find it awfully relaxing and fulfilling. One of the best things about the internet is that dilettantes like myself can indulge in a creative pursuit and put it out there. I need creative outlets more than ever in my middle age, where I spend too much time at home on Saturday nights.

In this podcast the main song under discussion is "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" by Lou Rawls. The album is the Bee Gees' Horizontal, which I will defend with every fibre of my being. The contemporary music I discuss is by the Swedish singer-songwriter Lykke Li. I'm hoping to record another episode this weekend, and I'm leaning towards my first country track.

https://soundcloud.com/jason-tebbe/old-dads-records-episode-3-youll-never-find


No comments: