Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Self-Promotional Interlude

In case you guys don't know, I have a new piece up on the Professor Is In about my decision to leave academia for a teaching at a private school.  I am honored to be featured there, and happy to be a member of the PII crew to offer advice for others wanting to make the same transition.  To be honest, I have had multiple panic attacks today due to the intense memories writing the piece has sparked, which stem my old fears of being attacked again by those who wronged me in the past.  I have been heartened by the support and kudos from so many friends on social media that those fears are subsiding.  Soon I will be writing some follow-up pieces, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and good to see you over there, too!